Orlando VA Medical Center issued the following announcement.
#OrlandoVA is here to help!
Location: Orlando VA Medical Center at Lake Nona, 13800 Veterans Way Orlando, Florida, 4th Floor Auditorium- Room 4F301-A
The event is for Veterans and Clinicians at no charge. To attend the event please call to register or participate at 800-533-3231.
Presenter: Penny Cowan, Founder and CEO of the American Chronic Pain Association
The workshop objectives include:
• Educate attendees on the impact of pain
• Discuss innovative approaches and resources available to help
a person with pain
• Understand migraine symptoms and triggers
• Share tools and coping strategies to bridge the gap between
patients and health care providers
• Explore how to establish and maintain a peer led educational
For more information visit – www.theacpa.org
What: Veteran Pain Management Event
When: Friday, November 30, 2018 at 9 AM – 3 PM EST
Where: Orlando VA Medical Center
13800 Veterans Way, Orlando, Florida 32827
Original source can be found here.
Source: Orlando VA Medical Center
Sign-up Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.